Samsung Galaxy S2
Unlike the cheap plastic feel of the Galaxy S, Galaxy S2 is a gorgeous device. You totally notice how ridiculously thin the phone is as it rests in your hand, and the effect is amplified by the fact that it’s got so much surface area — the screen-to-edge ratio is off the charts.
Samsung no doubt is one of the most popular Android phone manufacturer at this time, has released awaited Samsung Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2.
Superb display of this new Smartphone is one of the biggest attractions for its audience; its display has a new Super AMOLED PLUS display that makes images look like real one. Samsung claim that these Super AMOLED has twice contrast ratio and save much more power. Display of this new device is 4.27-inch 800 x 480. You can also check new features of iPhone 5 and iPad 3 features.
You will feel perfect smooth and fast picture, as it has powerful processor. Clearly this Super AMOLED Plus display make things bright and clear.
Samsung Galaxy S2 Full Specs, Features
- Displayd: 4.27? 800×480 Super AMOLED Plus
- CPU: Samsung’s dual core 1Ghz processor. (not Nvidia Tegra2)
- GPU: Quad core gpu capable of bursting 3.2 Gigapixels/s.
- Camera: Dual camera — 8MP rear with Flash, 1080p video, 2MP front.
- Cloud services: Track your phone, ring phones, remote wipe, lock, automatically sends sms when SIM is changed to specified numbers, manage device via wifi & web browser, without KIES app.
- Dimensions: World’s Thinnest Smartphone, 8.49 mm thick.
- OS Features: Android Gingerbread 2.3 with TouchWiz 4 — Samsung Game Hub, Social Hub, Music Hub, Readers Hub (ebooks, Newspapers, more).
- Enterprise: Full Encryption, on device encryption encrypted hardware), Cisco anyConnect VPN, Webex, VoIP, CCx certified device — seamless voice, MDM (Sybase), Remote wipe, monitoring.
- Connectivity: HSPA+ Wifi 802.11bgn, Bluetooth 3.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity sensor, Gyroscope
- NFC: integrated NFC support (on some versions).